Thursday, August 7, 2008

Two more blouses

I have a very bad habit of making the same blouse over and over again in different fabrics. If I like something a lot, I figure it can't be bad to more than one (or 5) of it. My most-made pattern to date is Simplicity 3887. I have made the short-sleeved version so many times. I'm not ashamed.


Simplicity.com


These pictures are not so great, but I'm working on that.

Blue Flowers:


Red Tulips:


I know that neither of these fits within my new sewing goals, but I already had them cut out and ready to go. I am waiting for a Hot Patterns order to come in so I can work on my lined skirt. Over the weekend I also cut out a muslin for a pair of Burda Style shorts and traced and graded up a Burda World of Fashion tunic. We'll see how these two projects go.

1 comment:

webnetlink said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.