I knew right away that I would not finish this, but kept going to see what I could learn.
- Waaaaay too short for me.
- Sleeves are too tight.
- Serious drag lines in the front.
- (The fabric is too thin, but that is not the fault of the pattern.)
- Body may be too loose.
- Finally configured my serger not to stretch the hell out of knits. (I've just been using it to finish the edges on woven fabrics. Lame, I know.)
- I made a bound neckline for the first time, even though it looked like I was drunk when I did it.
- I will learn a lot from working to get this pattern right.