- As always, make more complicated and skill enhancing garments.
- Make lots of skirts. (I've decided that I look best in skirts. Pants are OK, dresses are fine, but I look good in a skirt.)
- Make at least one mini-wardrobe for each season. I tend to make just whatever I feel like, and then I have to go back and make a top or bottom to go with it.
- Make a fitted, lined jacket.
- Make a coat.
- For each season have a nice dress (and an extra black one for the Elks stuff I have to do.)
- Knit 5 sweaters for me.
- Knit 2 sweaters for Io.
- Try to enjoy some smaller projects. (I only really like knitting sweaters. I dunno why.)