Sunday, May 31, 2009

I Heart Seoul

My friend Sarah and I are in South Korea right now visit friends from grad school. One of the best things about my MBA program (University of Washington) is all the foreign students. We had 10 Korean students in my class (as well as more from other classes) and for the most part, we have not seen each other for a year. I have been in Seoul before, and it is a seriously cool place. The subway system is in Korean and English, so it is really easy to get around. I have a lot of fun here because I know folks, but it would be great even if I didn't. We are going to Busan tomorrow to play at the beach with our friend Naomi (Nayong).

Below is a picture of the dinner we had last night with the Lees. Yoojin is an amazing cook.

2 comments:

The Slapdash Sewist said...

Cool! I've never been to Korea. I'll have to put it on the list.

Lisette M said...

Have a great time!