This is a summer top that I had cut out and sitting around for months. It was super easy to put together and I wonder why I waited so long to make it.
Things that went wrong:
- What is up with those sleeves?
- Once again, tunic length. So unflattering.
- As patterns go up in size, the shoulders just get farther and farther apart. People, not so much. I am not the same size that I was when I cut this out; so I had to take in the side seams a lot. If I were to make this again, I would take it in on the fold, which would make it smaller and take out some of the width of the neckline.
- Cut off a couple of inches. It's amazing what a big difference the right length makes.
- Style works for person who is losing weight. (The next shirt up, not so much.)