Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Not Much Going On

I was on Holiday last week, so no sewing then, and not much going on this week. My goal right now is to create my own skirt block. I have the measurements right, I just can't get it perfect. (And by perfect, I mean wearable.) I'll be whipping up a few more tries this week, I'm sure.

I am also very slooowwwly getting ready to work on Simplicity 2406. It's a Cynthia Rowley pattern, which experience has taught me will look like crap on me. However, it's not for me; it's for my daughter. I got a really cute yellow linen from Gorgeous fabrics that I am hoping will rock this dress.

I am feeling a little grumpy right now (insert your favorite PMS euphemism here) and am going to go indulge one of my favorite passions, nonfiction books about corporate badness. I'm on my second book about the fall of Lehman Brothers. BADNESS!

No comments: