Friday, September 3, 2010

Not a Firm Plan

It's a bad idea for me to get too caught up in a sewing plan. I get so determined to finish everything that I start ignoring issues like suitability and good finishing. It's better just to make things on a whim and enjoy what I am doing. However, there are a few things that are in my pile that I would really like to make.

Vogue 8667 is pretty darn cute. I'm thinking view B or C.

I've had the pattern for this Jalie top for quite awhile. I think it might be time to bust into it.


I love these pants. It's been awhile since I've tried pants. (I've made pants before, and wore them, but have never gotten the fit just right.)


I have wanted a Macaron dress for quite a while. I think I'm gonna do it this fall! (Or at least I am going to make a muslin and see how it goes.)


I still need to work on my trench-substitute for the trench sew-a-long, and I have a ton of other patterns I could be making, but I think I am going to start with these. (Before I get distracted and move onto something else.)

1 comment:

Angela said...

Cool plans! I love planning out sewing plans, but I have committment issues with them. Hehe...