Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Years!

Happy New Years! I've been gone and not so much sewing has been done, but there are a few things to show off that I made for my daughter for Christmas.

Cloth napkins made from extra quilting fabric from the crazy top.

I screen printed some owls on blue linen for kitchen towels.

Simplicity 2281. It's another Cynthia Rowley dress. This one turned out quite well, and I'll talk a little more about it when my daughter sends me a picture of her in the dress.



I just want to take a moment and say thank you to all of my readers. It's great to have some cyber-sewing friends! I appreciate all of your comments and support. I hope you all have a great New Year!

3 comments:

The Slapdash Sewist said...

The owls are adorable! My mom likes owl and therefore by default has a small collection of them. Kitchen towels would actually be a useful addition to the collection.

Faye Lewis said...

Custom made kitchen towels are so nice I'd be scared to use them. I'd love to see her wearing the dress.

BrusselsSprout_Katharine said...

Love the owls, and that is a very fetching brown dress.