Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Hi from Korea!

Sorry for the silence during the last couple of weeks. I got a bad cold, then was focused on getting ready for my Korea trip, and now I'm in Korea. I got my dress ready in time (designed and sewn by me!) Turns out that it did not have to be a cocktail dress, so I decided to make a nice dress that I could fancy up with accessories. (More practical this way.)

Here is a sneak preview. I'll get someone to snap some photos at the wedding for the real blog entry. You can't see any details with this picture, but hopefully you'll get a better idea once you see it on.

5 comments:

Uta said...

Your dress looks very pretty! I'm impressed that you designed it yourself. Have lots of fun at the wedding!

Debi said...

Beautiful dress! Have fun in Korea!!

Faye Lewis said...

I've been wondering where you were. Glad you are feeling better - put on that pretty dress - that should do the trick!

The Slapdash Sewist said...

Have fun! Love that print and can't wait to see it on.

BABI said...

lovely dress! the best part is you designed it yourself! :-)

Babi