Monday, April 18, 2011

Simplicity 2209

Here is another quick version of Simplicity 2209 (The Lisette dress.) I've already written about this before, and I don't have much to add. Comfortable and cool. (Not that we have any warmth in Seattle.)


I did get to spend the weekend in Las Vegas, which was tons of fun. (I always have fun travelling with my husband.) I am not much of a gambler or a drinker, but I loooooove natural history museums. Especially ones with cheesy dioramas of "the circle of life." Disney has a lot to answer for. (This picture was not the diorama labelled with that. But illustrative of the principle.)


2 comments:

Faye Lewis said...

Glad fun was had in Vegas. Love the dress, I'm drawn to those patterns too.

The Slapdash Sewist said...

The diorama is quite dramatic! Love the newest Lisette--the print really helps the interesting front darts show up.