Friday, May 20, 2011

Birthday Dress Postponement

My birthday dress did not get done in time for my birthday. (I was careless and got glutened and spent my day feeling miserable. We've decided that my REAL birthday will be next week and it will be an awesome day.)

In good news, I received three yards of my favorite Liberty fabric, which is something I would never get for myself. My husband rocks! (He also got me some geology videos, some Marx Brothers books, and a giant le Creuset dutch oven. My birthday was also the 11th anniversary of our first date.)


picture and fabric from here.

2 comments:

Uta said...

Happy birthday! I hope you feel better soon. The fabric is beyond gorgeous. I bet blue is very pretty on you.

Debi said...

Aw! Happy Birthday!! Amazing fabric and good to postpone so that the actual birthday celebration rocks!!!