The fabric is a Liberty print that I got from Fabric.com. It is very faintly directional, and if I had been willing to cut the front and back pieces facing different ways, I would have had room on a yard of fabric to cut out the shirt with the box pleat. (My husband says he cannot even see the fabric has a directional print. I can.) I could have lived with the front right-side up and the back upside-down. Unfortunately, I had already cut out the back piece before I noticed I wasn't going to have enough fabric to do it the way I wanted. Long story short, I left off the box pleat and added a little faux button placket.
Close-up of one of the buttons, which I love a lot.
I think I'm done with this pattern for awhile. It goes great with skirts, but doesn't look so good with pants. I find that when I add length it gets super boxy and doesn't look so good on me.
I'm a little low on inspiration right now, so I'm gonna see what I can do about that. I have some skirts that I should make, but there is a dress I wanna draft. But not so much drive to do any of them. Ah well, it is summer.