Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Grump

What is this I see?















That would be my interface bubbling on my new shirt.  Which is annoying because I only use the good stuff, and it has never done this before.  Which means it is either this fabric or user error.  (I have cut several pieces from this length and have not had any other problems.) What's more annoying is that it is not only on the facings, but on the collar too.  It doesn't look too bad after being pressed, but it doesn't look good.  Right now I have to figure out if I want to rip out the facing and collar (and lower the bust dart while I'm at it.)  I love this fabric (this picture does not show it's true color) and cannot get any more, so I need to figure out how much work I want to put in to salvaging this item.  Grump.

On a more fun note, here is my gingerbread painting for this year.  It's the scene from Die Hard where the Nakatomi Plaza blows up.


2 comments:

Uta said...

Too bad about the blouse; I hope you get it fixed. I love the gingerbread painting; I'd never heard of such a thing!

Sheila said...

Maybe I am hungry, your artwork looks edible.

Hoping you will be able to fix your blouse. I have had that happen and contribute it to the iron not being hot enough.