Here is my second version of the Violet top from Colette Patterns.
There is a little ripple in the collar in this picture, but it is not there in real life, just the way it is laying. I moved the bust darts down to the proper place and am now pretty happy with this shirt. I made a stupid mistake when cutting it out, so it is a hair shorter than the last version, and I also had a lot of issues getting the collar to be perfectly rounded where it goes up in the front. I don't want to spend a lot of time monkeying with something that I am never going to get right, so I am going to change the collar for the next version. The fabric came in a mystery box a couple of years ago and I am assuming that it is some kind of cotton. It has little ridges on it like twill. I dunno, it was nice to finally be able to use it up. This is post-washing and there is NO bubbling of the interfacing. All in all, I'm pretty happy with it!