First item up: Simplicity 2209 (sizes 14-22)
I have made two of these dresses already (three if you count the bad one) and they already have pretty heavy rotation in my wardrobe.
Second Item: 2 1/4 yard 48" stretch cotton sateen
This is a mid-weight sateen perfect for a skirt or dress. What appears to be black on my monitor is actually a dark brown. This is a really lovely piece of fabric that matches nothing in my wardrobe and makes me look sallow. (I have olive skin that is hard to match with yellow. )
Here are the rules:
1) You have until midnight (PST) Sunday May 1st to enter.
2) This giveaway is open world-wide.
3) Please leave a comment letting me know which item you would like. (You may request both, but each item will have a separate drawing.)
4) I will announce the winners on Monday May 2nd. If you do not leave an easy way for me to contact you, you may want to check back on Monday or Tuesday to see if you won.
5) I will use random.org to pick a winner.