It took me two weeks to make this (including the time that it took to make the worlds ugliest muslin.) I added one inch to the length and took some of the shoulder width out. It fits pretty well, but the fabric (ITY) is pretty thin and it clings to a lot of things I don't want clung to.
The sewing part actually went ok. I used a stretch needle on my regular sewing machine and my serger for the shoulder and side seams. There are a few unattractive parts on the inside, but I can live with that. The pattern is pretty simple and as long as I went slowly and paid careful attention to my serger tension I was fine. I might be willing to make another of these, but I'll wear it a few times before I make a decision. Also, I would like it better if it was lower cut. I'm a hussy that way.