Here's a close up of the collar:
I couldn't figure out why I've been having issues with my interfacing - I use the nice stuff I buy online - until I re-read the directions. Which clearly state not to add fabric softener when you are pre-treating the fabric. Guess what dryer sheets are? Fabric softener. I hope that's what's been causing this problem.
Anyway, it's another Colette Patterns Violet blouse. I wanted something new, but just wasn't up to fitting a new pattern, so I just pulled this out of my files and made it up. The fabric is a cotton from Fabric Mart I got not too long ago. Bright colors are all over the runway for spring, so I thought this blouse would be my nod to current fashion. (If you have read this blog long enough, you have realized that I am not much of one for caring about what's in style.) The buttonholes are white, because I usually try to match them to the buttons not the blouse. Not sure how others deal with that. All in all, it'a a cute blouse that fits great and will get me through spring in style.