Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Gratuitous Picture of Alice

There's no sewing going on here, but for good reasons now.  Summer is super busy for us in the Pacific Northwest, and we have been outside enjoying the sun while we have it.  Also, it turns out that I have enough summer clothes.  Who knew?  I might make a new dress or a top in the next month, but I'm having fun just having fun.  Last night we went out to Golden Gardens with the family and barbecued on the beach.  I haven't posted a picture of my niece Alice in awhile, so here she is.  Cute as a bug, but I wish she would stop asking "But Why?"


5 comments:

gingermakes said...

Hahahaha, the "but why?" phase sure seems to be a universal one! She is too cute!

Faye Lewis said...

She is tooo cute! I know, they will wear you out with the "whys".

Tanya said...

What a cutie, she'll out grow the "but why" phase before you know it.

Anonymous said...

She's very cute.

Enjoy the fleeting summer.

Uta said...

Is it even allowed to have a sewing blog but have better things to do than sew? ;-) I'm on vacation right now enjoying my "just enough" summer clothes. When my kids drive me to distraction I try to think of the day they won't anymore and I'll miss it. Your niece is adorable!