Thursday, January 31, 2013

Odds and Ends

It turns out, all that time I spend not sewing is spent doing things besides daydreaming about sewing.  Here's a few that might interest you.

1) Here is my list of the top 10 movies I saw in 2012.  (Not the top 10 movies that came out in 2012, but the new-to-me ones that I saw from any year.  I'm not as good as I should be about seeing new films.)

2) I made an eyeball planter for a friend's birthday.  No, she did not ask for one, but who doesn't need this beauty?


3) My studio is now screen print enabled, so I am mulling over some possibilities for fabric design.

4) My Goodreads book club, Classic Trash, is reading Mistress of Mellyn as our February read.  If you like your romances of a more gothic nature, feel free to join us!


1 comment:

gingermakes said...

Interesting movie list! The Queen of Versailles and Bernie were two of my favorites this year, too.