Since the details are hard to see in this picture, here are the line drawings from the pattern (I made view B):
I would like you to take a closer look at the fabric because it is CRAZY. It's hats.
It came in a Fabricmart bundle, and was one of two pieces of rayon challis that I have had for awhile. I wanted to test this shirt in a fabric with lots of drape, so here you go. My husband laughs like a maniac whenever he sees this shirt. I can't blame him.
Pattern: Simplicity 1693
Fabric: Rayon Challis from a Fabricmart Bundle
Sewing details: This is a very simple blouse to make. Front, back, sleeves, and neck binding. The bust darts were way too short, so I made them about twice as long and raised the bust point a bit. (Yes, I did a very simple muslin first. I always do.) My head was more than able to fit through the neck hole, so I made the back one piece instead of two. For the neck binding, I made my own bias tape and put the binding on the outside, instead of on the inside as per the instructions.
Final Project: Aside from the super crazy fabric - which I'm kind of into actually - I dig this shirt. It's super simple and suitable for a beginning sewist. I'm not really up for a lot of details right now, so this was a fun project. I will make some more, but vary the sleeves, and maybe doing a little drafting. (This would make a nice blank slate for those wanting to practice some simple pattern alterations.)