Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Attack of the Lounge Pants

Yeah, I made some more lounge pants. I wear my pink ones so often, I decided a needed more. You know, just to make sure I didn't wear them out right away. (The pattern is McCall's 5989)



Cotton Hawaiian fabric from one of the Fabric Mart stores on Oahu.


You may not be able to tell, but this is a camo made from little army men. It is a very lightweight twill I got from JoAnn's a million billion years ago when I was still buying fabric from them.

If you'll excuse me, I have some lounging to do.


5 comments:

Faye Lewis said...

Lounge on girl - these are really nice!

Sheila said...

Pretty cool lounge pants... I like. I could use a few of those.

Jean said...

Such cool lounge pants! Especially love the Hawaiian print ones -- need to lounge in a cabana on the beach with a fruity drink in hand!

The Slapdash Sewist said...

Now you need to triple your lounging time, since you have 3 pairs. It's gonna be tough, but somebody has to do it.

Angela said...

Very nice... Enjoy lounging!