It's a little ripply around the sleeve and hem edges because I had to go in and sew another hemline, since the first one wasn't deep enough and the edges folded under. (Normally, I wouldn't care so much, but it showed with this fabric.) Throwing it in the wash should take care of it. (Pressing can only take out so much with this cotton lycra stuff.)
You may notice from the line drawings that the pattern calls for bands instead of hems on the arms and bottom.
This did not work for me. (I made a muslin and it was a disaster.) I may modify them in the future (to be smaller) but I found the shirt worked for me without them. This is the first shirt I have made mostly on my serger and the first knit shirt I have ever been satisfied with. The fit is not perfect, but it's a T-shirt and I'm not gonna drive myself silly trying to get that wrinkle over the bust out. (Also until I finish losing weight, I'm not gonna be perfecting the fit on anything. Waste of time.)
I enjoyed making this pattern, and I already have the fabric to make another one. The directions are clear, and while the bands didn't work for me, I can see how they would make the finishing look super professional.