- Right now I have plenty of tops, so I'm not gonna focus on that, but I could use a few more hot-weather shirts.
- More RED! Turns out I really love red and would like to incorporate more of it in my closet. My last wardrobe was more focused on blue.
- More solid color items to mix and match. I love prints, but it makes it harder with separates.
- I need skirts. I'm down to just 2 or 3. Not good for a skirt-lover like me.
- Dresses. Since I don't know where my weight will end up being, I'd like to focus on looser shapes that I won't have to alter in a couple of months. When I was larger, I tended towards more fitted dresses because they were more flattering. I'd like to experiment with new silhouettes to see what looks good now.
I have a new skirt ready to blog about, but I have some dress projects I'd like to work on next.
This is cute, and is more of an a-line dress than a tent dress if made in the appropriate size. (I have one of these in progress.)
Vogue 8876. I have some red linen set aside for this. I'm not sure I'm up to it yet energy-wise, but it's on my list of things I'd really like to make.
These are just a few of the things I'd like to make, and I know I have to accept some weeks I won't feel like sewing. But it's been nice getting a few things done, and I can't wait to see how my closet will shape up.