I needed a new skirt, so I dug into my pattern stash and pulled out Simplicity 9825, which I have made a zillion times over the years. (It is unsurprisingly out of print, although you can still get it on the Simplicity website.) It's a little big in the waist even though I tried to compensate for it during the fitting stage. But, I often have that issue, so no biggy. I'll fix it on the next round.
It's just a simple A-line skirt. I did not line it because I am a slip person, and I just wanted something easy to sew. One detail that is very hard to see is that I did 5 rows of top stitching on them hem. It's not super noticeable in real life because the thread is a very close match, but it is one of those nice details that makes things special.
Pattern: Simplicity 9825 (OOP)
Fabric: Lavender linen. (I forget where from.)
Sewing details: I've made this so many times, I didn't even think of looking at the instructions. The hem is machine stitched, but I hand stitched the yoke facing. (It usually is faster and cleaner for me to do it that way. Whenever I have tried to top stitch the yoke, it's always looked super crappy inside.) I inserted an invisible zipper, and I attached the yokes to the front and back pieces before I sewed up the sides, so I could work out any fitting issues.
Satisfaction: Pretty high. I think this will make a nice skirt for kicking around in over the summer.