Friday, July 19, 2013

Liberty Love

I haven't been feeling well enough to get any sewing done this week, so here is a picture of some lovely liberty fabrics I recently purchased. I won't be cutting into these until my weight settles, because at over $30+ per yard, I want to be sure I get a lot of use out of them!


Health Update: My new Doctor has figured out what is causing my arthritis (bacteria in my gut) and we are working to make things better. I still have ups and downs, but am in less pain and slowly improving. I can still only eat about 10 different things (everything else makes me sick) so please take a moment and enjoy your meals a little extra for me!




5 comments:

Faye Lewis said...

Oh these are so beautiful. Will they become tops?

The Slapdash Sewist said...

Oooh, those are gorgeous prints. Hope your health continues to improve!

gingermakes said...

Glad to hear you've figured out the root cause of your problems-- here's hoping you continue to get better and don't get too bored on your diet.

Angela said...

Those are very lovely!! Hope you feel better!

Sheila said...

Beautiful prints. Sending you get well soon hugs.