Here it is made into a shirt.
I chose this pattern because it is a very simple pullover style, but man are those sleeves kinda big. This fabric has little drape, and while it works for the body, it makes the sleeves more bell-like than I would have chosen. (I feel like they look bigger in real life.) I went a little big, to create a boxier profile in the body, but I'm not sure if I am going to keep the sleeves this way or modify them to look smaller. (Any thoughts?) I am also wondering if the shirt looks oversized or just too big. I'll wear it a few times and see what I think. This is a very versatile pattern for me because I can modify it, and the next version will have a simple cap sleeve, I think.
I did make a muslin of this because the bust dart was waaaaaaaaaay too low for me. I raised it and then rotated the dart ends up a little towards the armpit. Sometimes when the dart end is lower than the point, it can look a little funny on me. This was a pretty easy fix and something I may do more often. (I also lengthened the dart, but I almost always do that anyway. Since I've lost weight, I think the hardest change to make has been determining where I want the dart to end. Still working on it.
I have been trying not to buy a lot of new fabric since I already have a fairly large stash, but I don't want to limit the inspiration that can come from having new fabrics. So I've decided it's okay to buy new fabric, but they need to go in the "sewing soon" pile instead of the bins.