Monday, October 21, 2013

Done Blogging (At Least For Awhile)

Hey there! So, I've decided to stop working on this blog, at least for awhile. I'm just not enjoying it as much as I used to. I'll still be reading blogs - mostly lurking, but sometimes commenting. I love seeing what you all are doing, but I'm less motivated to write about my sewing anymore. I will still be posting items to Kollabora, and you can still reach me here if you have any questions or comments. You guys have been awesome readers!

You can find me on Kollabora here.
I also occasionally tweet here.

You can also find me on the MacGuffin and Super Awesome Film Club.


8 comments:

Faye Lewis said...

Ahhhhh, I'll just say long because I hope to see you back here after a while!

Uta said...

I completely understand, although I'll miss your voice. Maybe a little update now and then? All the best!

gingermakes said...

I completely understand-- there's only so much time in a day, and you need to spend your spare time doing things you enjoy! Hope to see you on Kollabora from time to time!

Jean said...

I hope to read future updates from you!

Sheila said...

You will be missed. Will be here when you return.

The Slapdash Sewist said...

Enjoy the break!

Faye Lewis said...

I CAN'T HELP IT! I MISS YOU!

Faye Lewis said...

Merry Christmas Adelaide B! I miss you!